12-4-17 Alexander Ramirez

What I did today was pretty simple. In the morning Kala gave me the assignment of filing stacks of  paid invoices into certain file cabinets in certain spots. That took around 2 hours to do. After I was done doing that assignment, Kala had set down 4 stacks of invoices that needed drop ships,tracking numbers,pro numbers. I did half of assignment and it took around 2 hours and decided to do the rest of it after my lunch break. When I was done having my lunch break I headed back to my desk and started to work on the assignment. The assignment took me the whole day. Once I was done with that, Kala realized the time and gave me a bit more work and it was to staple check stubs onto these paid invoices and file them into a paid folder. Overall,today was productive!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog