2/6/12

Today was busy but I didn't have any big projects to do. I started by doing some PDPM folders and hard dollar which took me half the morning. When I was done I started to do filing that Yesi needed me to do, it was kind of exhausting because I walked all day. Lunch came and Yesi, Linda and I went to Roman Village and ate a big pizza which was good. We also meet with Sarah to talk about the park and some other stuff. I came in and since my tutor wasn't coming I had to keep myself busy for a while.Yesi made me do something in Excel and I had to add money and it had to equal the same amount as on the paper. I also can't wait for tomorrow because I'm going to an art museum in Downtown, it will be something new because I've never been there and especialy in the museums. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog