2/9/12

  Today was a busy day. I started off filing a big stack of papers on alphabetical order and took me all day to finished it. Lunch came and Linda brought food from her house which it was good and I had some leftover pizza from Monday. Then Catherine went upstairs to tell me to go to the marketing room and so I did and they gave me a sheet of paper and I had to make a logo of "I Love Southwest Detroit" and so I finished it and they liked it even thouh I didn't try that hard but if I would of have more time it would have been perfect. Overall, my day went great.

  I wanted to talk about the DIA and it was a field trip for Art class. It was awesome! I had the chance to see a real mummy and history about Jesus and some pictures. It was fun and I learned a lot of stuff and how pictures are drawn and how they painted back then. It was a fun day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog