Osmara Zarate

Today was a busy day, I was told in the morning that we were going to have an important meeting in the conference room and that waters and Ideal Group baggies should be done. It was then that I got introduced to the new intern, Ivette, today was her first day here, I wasn't able to talk to her that much because she had to go through all the new hire paperwork in the morning, we did work together with Amanda, getting the conference room setup. We had our safety meeting today so getting everything setup for the meeting took over my whole morning. I went to lunch with Amanda and after lunch we had our meeting. After the meeting I was assigned a new project. I had to take pictures of posters and upload them. This project took over my afternoon. For next week I have a lot of tasks to do, I will be here two days, so I'm excited to get everything completed! Overall it was a very productive day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog