Osmara Zarate

Today was beyond awesome. I was really excited for today's lunch. In the morning I was determined to try to finish the red books. The red books are the companies emergency and safety procedures. Every year they are required to get updated. Some things are simple, but some are really particular. I had to go out to the shop, second floor and main floor, and make sure that all of the fire extinguishers where in place. After, I had to make sure that all of the floor coordinators where still floor coordinators. My morning went by pretty slow, which in some way was good because I didn't seem to be any close to finishing the red books. I was instructed to email all my changes to a coworker and double check them with him so that he could make sure that everything was right. He's not going to get back to me till Thursday therefor I didn't finish. Lunch was really exciting. Amanda and I met up with Susan Cushnier from U of M Dearborn. We discussed college courses and my college plans over lunch. She gave me helpful tips on what classes to take. I had a great time and I am actually now more excited for college. Overall my day was great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog