Tylah Fortson 2-24-12

Today, the day went by fast, and the work came slow. Gary was not here today to keep me busy so I found a little work on my own. I went to Jennifer and she gave me some papers to file then some more papers to organise and put together. So, with all the work she gave me, I was set for the morning time. It all lasted about an hour after lunch and then it seemed as though I had no more work at all. I did little things for Catherine and a little work for Keli, but in the end, I would rate today a ten. At some point though, I found that my computer wouldn't act right. It continuously would freeze and it would not, for the life of me, let me send out or recieve mail. All is well anyhow, I finished all my tasks for today, and thats all for today. Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog