5/10/12

    Today was great. We had breakfast with our sponsor in the morning so we had to go at the blue room in our school. There, I sat with the Ideal people Amanda S, Amanda K, Linzie, Chris, and Brad. Perez, Osmara and I sat with them and started talking and enjoying our breakfast. When we were done Osmara, Perez, and I headed down to the school. I waited for Amanda Kowalski so she can pick me up and go to Ideal. We had a good conversation talking about she taking me to The University of Michigan campus which I'm pretty excited about.

   Amanda and I arrived to Ideal and I went upstairs with Yesi and Linda. I started off by filing papers and hired folders. When I was done Linda had me do PDPM and hard dollar files. Lunch came and Yesi, Linda and I went to the Garden park to eat, we had Subway. We stayed there for a few minutes and head back to Ideal. I showed Yesi my quiz which I had A on it and told me to go with Kowalski to show it to her. She printed it and congratulated me. I went back to Ideal Contracting and started to do my Geometry homework.

   I went downstairs and I saw Frank, I showed him my paper and the only thing he said that gave me the strength to never give up and keep going was "He became the man".  Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog