It's almost over, senior year and being an intern at Ideal Group. Time goes by pretty fast, it's those little things throughout high school that make the journey worthwhile. Today was a calm day for me. I began my day making a hospitality list for Virginia. I decide to create a template and work instructions for it. I then gave it to Virginia. Then I began on my red books for the HMC building. I realized that we didn't have anymore red books, so I had to ask Virginia to order a few more, I printed out everything needed for the Red Books anyways, just to have it all set for when they arrived. I followed up with Abel on the PPE sheets and he gave me reports on them. After that, Keith emailed me som PM sheets. I printed some out for the HMC building. I went to lunch with Linzie, Amanda, and Hilary. We ate Middle Eastern food, my favorite. After lunch I began on a project. I have to create a PowerPoint presentation of the Scarcyny Garden and Cadillac Garden. Im almost done, but I'll keep working on continuously until next week. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog