Tylah Fortson 05.25.12

Today was an okay day for me. I came in and, as always, I did  temp scan for Gary. I filed a little after and then put the weight of some products in a database for Gary. Keli then gave me an assignment to look up some wind farms and put the information onto a spreadsheet. Unfortunately it took me all day and unfortunately I never was able to finish let alone really start it. The one thing about making spreadsheets and using the internet as a source of information when it can be totally unreliable can make one feel very unsuccessful in finishing something. In between that though, I did a few other things for Gary, and had a talk with him about what he does. He showed me around the back building and It helped me to understand better what Ideal Surplus is about and how things work. On top of it all, It was really fun and I was able to meet more people aside from the exciting people I see every Friday in the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog