Osmara Zarate

Today I started off my day working on sending out the DCRHS Garden Party invitations. I had to log into Linzie's computer and Frank's in order to send out emals, I liked that task even though it was quite tedious. I had to make sure that the attachments were being sent out properly and with the right content. I was assigned more tasks throughout the day, but I sti11 I had to go help set up for the trade show with Catherine, Keli, and Amanda. It was a lot of fun, we grabbed lunch and coffee there also. We came back around two, and I began to send out the emails really quickly. Then I had to scan some papers for our next safety meeting talk. After I finished that task I had to make an event folder and edit the evacuation plan. My afternoon went by fast, but it was a good afternoon. Overall my day was very productive. I finished all of my task!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog