05-11-12 Tylah Fortson


First off, I would just like to say, TGIF, because I've never meant it more. My day at work today, put the icing on the cake for this week and I am now ready for the weekend. I came in and as always, did the temp-scan for Gary and then ended up adding many folders for one of the files. Both of these tasks are always simple and give me a calm stress-less morning. After that though, Keli gave me some information to put unto a spreadsheet. Luckily, it was also a simple task and I was proud to finally be able to finish off a spreadsheet of Keli's in a day. I was shocked because that rarely ever happens. Keli then took me out to lunch and we ate at Senior Lopez, A Mexican Restaurant. So I was ecstatic because I was gifted with a full belly. I came back to work and went up to Yessi's and Linda's office for more work. Linda provided me with a huge stack of papers that I was to put in numerical order. Of course, I was not able to finish it, but it kept me busy until the end of the day. I was given a lot of sweets such as gum and chocolate and even bread. Right now, I'm passing all of my classes in school and keeping up at work, so today was a good day at Ideal for me. See you next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog