9/10/12

Today was a busy day, but it went great. I started out by helping Linda on PDPM and hard dollars filing. I finished half of Linda's filing, because Bob needed me to do something for him. Bob gave me two papers and he wanted me to check if both paper matched up with the numbers. It was something new so I enjoyed it. When I was finished with Bob stuff I head back to Linda office and continued doing the PDPM and hard dollar. When I finished Bob wanted me again. He wanted me to go to his computer and entered some numbers to a list. It was fun because he has a big computer. Lunch came and I ate a good pizza. When I was done, I went back to Lindas and she had some hired papers so I check if they had I-9s and E-Verify. If they didn't I made files for them. I finished the day by doing the mail. Overall, my day went great.


JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog