First Day

Today was my first day at Ideal Group and it went well. I started out by helping Sean enter some invoices into MAS. Took me a little while to remember how to do but I managed to finish it very well. After, I went to start on my new job helping Ideal Setech enter and bill invoices I went step by step trying to figure out how it all worked and how to do it right.  I did that all day until lunch came I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It felt awkward having lunch for the first time at Ideal since I haven’t had it in a long time but after I went back to work. When I went back to my desk I resumed my task entering invoices and billing for Ideal Setech and I started to get the hang of it. When my work was done and ready I went to turn it in and that was my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog