First Day At Ideal

   Today was my first day at Ideal. I was pretty excited to work again, but I didn't miss it much because I worked here in the summer. Tomorrow is going to be the first time in school. I already have my schedule and everything ready for this year.
    I'm looking forward to this year, because we have new teachers and off course the Google chrome Books and maybe it could help me to improve. The school got bigger too, now we own the other half and have more space to walk in the hallways. I'm excited and nervous today because we have our second soccer game versus Henry Ford, I hope we win. Well, today I went to Ideal and started to do PDPM and hard dollar folders and filed them, there was a big pile so I knew it was going to take me a while to finish. When I was done Linda had me make new employee folders and do E-Verify and registered them in the State Of Michigan. Lunch came and I had pizza for lunch.
   Frank wanted to talk to me, so I went downstairs in his office and talked about focusing this year. When my break was over I continue doing E-verify and making folders. I was done what they asked me to do, so they had me file papers till the end of the day. Overall my day went great.


JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog