1/13/15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a great day. I sat in Osmara's desk today, I checked my email and started to work. Alex left me some mailers yesterday for me to do. I started to work on the mailers. The first one was long, it took me about an hour. The other didn't take long, it was just about 30 minutes long. I also mailed out some postcards for her. Sylvia asked me to make a folder for her and to put some tickets in envelopes for her. After I finished, Dennis took me out for lunch.
  Dennis took me to Jordan's Family Restaurant, I ordered a cheeseburger with a side of fries. After lunch, I came back around 1:30 p.m and I went to go clean Frank's fish tank. I took out the plants and scrubbed off the algae that was on them. Then I scrubbed the algae off the tank. After I finished, I put the plants back in the tank and fed the fish. Amanda told me to create a blog for the Detroit Cristo Rey robotics team. I created the blog for the Kinematic Wolves of Detroit Cristo Rey. After I finished I went upstairs for work, but they didn't have anything for me. I went back to my desk and started to write my blog. If anyone wants to visit our blog, here's the link http://kinematicwolves.blogspot.com .
  
  What are my goals for next semester? My goals are quite simple. I want to have a 3.5 or higher GPA, and I want to help my team, so we don't get eliminated in the first round of the robotics competition. Getting a 3.5 or higher GPA won't be hard. I need to do well in the 3rd and 4th quarter. I did well enough this first semester even though I had some personal problems during the second quarter. I want to help my robotics team the most that I can. I want us to do well and to learn some new things. Robotics is going to open many new doors for me and I can't wait to see what lies behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog