1-20-15 by Richard Zarate

 Today when I got here, I sat on Osmara's desk. I checked my email and went to Alex's desk to get some envelopes and some flyers. I had to fold the papers and stuff them on the envelopes and mail them out. It wasn't hard but the process was long. After I finished, I started to do a mailer that Alex asked me to do. It wasn't long,I was able to finish in less then 30 minutes. I started to look for a mailer that I didn't finish, but then I realize I did it in Sylvia's computer.
 During lunch, I went to Sylvia's computer and sent the mailer to myself. After I lunch I completed the mailer and sent it to Alex. I went upstairs to Contracting and asked Kelly for some work. She said that I could replace the old frames with some new ones. I got lost in the beginning because I was sure where the screw went on the back. Then I realized it went on the frame not behind the cardboard. I replaced about 5 posters. After I finished, I went downstairs to write my blog.

  What did I like about the movie Spare Parts. I found out about this movie when I was in a robotics meeting and my friend said we are like the people in Spare Parts. He said this because the characters are Mexicans and we were like the only Mexicans there. I like Spare Parts because it based on a true story and the students were all illegal immigrants. My favorite character was Lorenzo Santillan. He isn't the main character but his story is better. He's the oldest of his brother's the one who is undocumented. He is always protecting his little brother even though he is a trouble maker. He drinks, smokes, and take drugs. His dad blames Lorenzo for everything his little brother does wrong.
The movie in all was great, 4 students with less than $800 dollars, were able to make a robot and beat some of the best colleges such as M.I.T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog