1/27/15 by Richard Zarate

 Today when I got here, I went to Osmara's desk. I checked my email and started to do some of my tasks. Alex wanted me to stuff some envelopes and to mail out 200 of them. After I finished, I started to do some mailers for Alex. At first she wanted me to do one, but later she sent another one for me to do. They were quick and easy to do. After I finished, I went to istockphoto.com, to look for some images of wolves for the robotics team. After I choose some pictures, it was time for lunch.
 After lunch, Sylvia asked me to clean and check on the fish. After I cleaned the tank and fed the fish, I went to my desk. Sylvia wanted me to print out some papers and make some folders for her. Later, I showed Amanda the pictures that I choose. We choose the best 3 and I printed them out for them group to decide which one we are going to use. I went upstairs to Contracting and I helped them with some mail and to filed some papers. After I finished, I went downstairs to write my blog.

   On 1/23/15, my robotics team had an event at DHDC. It was a cool event, we talked to some people of DHDC, GM, and from the Detroit Tigers. We took some pictures with Victor Martinez. We talked about our robot and how it was coming along, but don't worry, we didn't give away our strategies. We took some pictures of the event. We got a group photo with the Tigers. Overall, the event was fun and awesome, we didn't get any prizes but we got some souvenirs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog