A simple day by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I sat in Osmara's desk. I asked Alex for some work and she gave a mailer list to do. I worked on it. I went to go clean and feed Frank's Fish. I finished the mailer list and I did another one until lunch. I had lunch with Osmara and we just talked. After lunch, I had to sit in Sylvia's desk because Osmara came.
 I continued to work on the second mailer list. It was short, so I finished in no time. After I finished, I started another list. While I was working, Loren came and talked to me, Amanda, and Osmara. I continued to work on the mailer until the end of my day. My day was pretty much simple.

Who is my favorite soccer player? My favorite soccer player is Thomas Müller, he is a right midfielder who plays for Bayern Munich and for the national German team. He's one of my favorites because he plays for Bayern Munich and for Germany as well. He has scored 10 goals in World Cups, he need 7 more to become the new top goal scorer of World Cups and I believe he can do it. He isn't one of the best in the world, but he is a good soccer player. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog