1/6/15 byRichard Zarate

  Today was an average day. I came in and sat down in Osmara's desk. She asked me to delete the files from some CD's. But they were only CD-R, which means they can only be used once. Amanda told me to throw them away. I asked Alex for some work, gave me some labels and envelopes. I put the label on the envelope. After I finished, she gave me some letters and told me to fold them. I used the folding machine and finished in no time. Sylvia asked me to feed Frank's fishes. She also told me to count the fishes and find the new one as well. I scrubbed the algae off the tank and fed his fishes, his new fish is a Black Moor Goldfish and his name is Jeff. After I finished, I mailed out the letters. Then it was time for lunch.
  After lunch, I did some scans that Alex gave me, I save them on the network and on Sugar. I had to switch computers because Osmara came to work. I used the computer in the conference room. I went upstairs to help, I opened some letters and stamped them. After I finished, I went downstairs to start my blog.

  How will I study for the mid-term exams. I feel confident for Geometry, Latin, Theology, and Chemistry. These classes I have done well in. And the classes I need to study in are History, Art, and English. I usually study each one for 30 minutes each,each day. History is tricky because we going to have an essay on the exam. I need to practice on writing an essay. Art isn't a hard exam but Juniors have told me that I have to study to pass and get a good grade. English isn't hard except there might be an essay. Latin I enjoy, Geometry I love, Theology is easy, and for Chemistry, the review packet is our exam. I'm going to study each class for 30 minutes each day and review during extra curricular. And I need to make sure I rest,because I don't want to stress myself out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog