Jose Sandoval 9/28/16

Hi what I did today was staple four papers for the safety meeting which took me a while, then  I went to building C to get two cases of water bottles and I brought them back to my building. After that I went to the internet and searched up about DPS schools receiving threats, the security guards are going to be more alert. Next I went to a Gym Lunch and Learn which was cool, the trainer showed us some workout moves and I also won a water bottle from answering a question, If I want to go to the gym I have to sign a waiver and talk to the school, which I really want to do. Then I went to the Safety meeting which was cool and It was my first meeting. The subject that Is the hardest for me Is biology I am not good at It and I think I know why because their is to much memorization in It.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog