9/23/16 Enrique Cordero

              Today was a day of exploring new things. in the morning I came in and helped Santino get situated. They, I went to Sean so he could give me work for the day. He told me the he had a couple projects for me to work on- some of which I had never done. He wanted me to focus on the "KnowBe4" website to help with company security and safety. Although I needed help with navigating through the website, Sean helped me. He had make a couple list of people who need to take their security training. After that I had lunch and relaxed. When lunch ended Sean want me to think of ways to help out with Frank's new invention. We talked around to find parts and thin of ideas to improve the invention. After that he explained the complications in a bit more detail and set me free to do my blog.
              The real me is a person of humor, concentration, and creativity. I work extremely hard at things I love to do but people can see that I am a bit more hesitant and sluggish when doing things I don't really like to do. I am a huge technology lover and I very much see myself studying to improve technology or use it along with my creativity. I joined the local robotics team so that I may learn what it feels like to be an engineer. I have been slowly finding out that my passion was more along the lines of technology rather than in mechanics. When it comes to my family I am the middle child with four siblings and a mother. The aspect of myself I am the most proud of is my hardworking and kind character that seems to make people smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog