Enrique Cordero 9/30/16

          Today was a very casual day with the assembly of my chair. In the morning I came in to see that my supervisor, Sean, was not here. I then proceeded to call him and ask him if he needed anything done in the office. He then told me to move his stuff into his new office and that he had room for an intern to sit at his desk. He then said that I was missing one thing, and that was a chair. He said that there was a chair waiting for me in the lair, the storage room. After the exciting assembly I was done with everything Sean needed me to do so I proceeded to do some nostalgic scans I had not done in a while. Thus, these scans ended my day.
          The most challenging subjects that I have been faced with this year have either been government, speech, or advanced placement environmental science. These classes, I have felt, have sometimes overloaded me with independent work that no other class has really made me do. In government I am challenged with dissecting and comprehending the way that people talked hundreds of years ago and many need paragraphs to get one idea across. In advanced placement environmental science I have had to learn independently. Lastly in speech I have just been having a hard time with coming out of my shell to publically speak about what I am passionate about. Hopefully I will get more organized with the ability to give valid arguments in front of people throughout these experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog