09/16/16 Enrique Cordero

          This past Friday I helped out my build center during GM cares week. I first came to my workplace with the mindset of working in the gardens but, to my pleasant surprise, Sylvia told me I was going to the DHDC, the Detroit Hispanic Develop Corporation. I was eager to go to the DHDC because It has become like a second home where I can improve and an engineer level.
          We started off by clearing all the garbage and making sure that the DHDC save what was only valuable. We decided to rearrange the layout of the DHDC to have a more organized space for everyone who goes to the DHDC. We have made the robotics pits much more organized and easy to move around in. At the end of the day we had remolded the facility to be more suitable for its S.T.E.A.M. related extracurriculars. I am glad I was able to be there to show my appreciation for the building and to have picked out which pit my robotics team would get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog