Enrique 9/9/16

          Today I started to work more in IT while training a new intern, Sonny. In the morning when the new intern and I came in, I showed him an in depth background of where we is going to work and what he is going to do. I started him off by showing him how to do scans. This was a long process but the newcomer caught on fast. We did several small stacks of PO's together until I knew that he would be fine alone. After this I told him what he could do later on and what Ideal can offer him if he is a phenomenal worker. Sonny was enthusiastic to learn and I'm sure he will be a fine worker. Later in the day I installed Microsoft Office 365 on a couple of peoples' computers, became an IT Admin, and receive a couple supplies ready for robotics water catchment system build on Sunday. Finally I ended my day with my blog, vision statement, mission statement, and cover page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog