Jose Sandoval September 7 2016

Hello my name is Jose Sandoval and I'm a freshman at Detroit Cristo Rey. I started my day by getting  dropped off and ready to work but i was in the wrong building so i asked where building B was and i found them, I saw my supervisors and asked them what will i do today. I made a schedule for me and others and i researched Sam Simon which he was an interesting guy, I took notes on the most important things that happened in his life like one was he had a foundation for animals. I also printed out papers and put another paper on top. I also did a slide show about what i like to do, my favorite things. Today I learned a lot and I had fun with my job and I met new people, I cant wait to come next week and see what I can learn and accomplish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog