Enrique Cordero 1/19/17 IT, Senior

          Today was full of many exciting things. In the morning, I set up Sunny and went off to my desk. When I got to my desk Sean gave me my first task of the day. I was to assemble ten computer monitors and distribute them to the workers who have not yet received a second monitor. While doing this most of my mooring, I had a couple things happen along the way. I met the new worker, April. I talked to her as I was replacing her monitor and it turned out that we have a lot in common with each other. After I had finished at April's desk, I went over to Tony to replace his. When I went over he said that we needed to talk about my scholarship application process and how they were going. Right when I was almost done talking with Tony, Sylvia appeared. She then wanted me to talk about the same subject. We talked for a bit but I told them most of my tuition was paid for (this is mostly why I have been slaking on my scholarships). After that we stumbled upon Frank. He brought me up to his office and showed me a toy that he wanted me to play with. After this, I started my lunch, which my great mentor usually brings me. After lunch, I finished with the monitor distribution, played with Frank’s toy, attended a meeting, talked with Tony about my future, and talked with Sylvia about working in the summer.
            If I were to open any business it would be a video game company. I would open this type of company because it is what I love to do the most. I love building, creating and leading in the development of something. To make this dream into a reality I would first go to college and get my degree in video game design, computer science, or business. I would then proceed to work for a well-paying company, while I saved for the big investment. I then would proceed to gain friends and see whether they want to help me in co-founding a company. Lastly, I would use the knowledge gained to make a great and captivating game. This would hopefully kick off my company’s career and start in the right 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog