Jose Sandoval 1/18/2017

If I were to have my own business it would be fixing phones because mainly the whole world wants to communicate with each other and so we can help each other out, when others are in need. I also know somewhat about fixing phones and it could benefit me. I could make money off of this little by little and the money would go to me since I wouldn't need anybody at the moment, once my business get's bigger that's when I would start hiring employees, to help me out.



My Day 

Today went fast and what I did today was go to the second floor and organize some boxes and look to see what they are and I separated them, pictures, trash and books. When I was finished it looked good and I went to see Trevor and he gave me some scans to do which took me a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog