Santino Lopez - 1/27/2017

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
1/27/17






Midterms
For the midterm exams I used the review packets my teachers handed out to help in my memorization. I also used them to quiz myself whenever I felt confident in my knowledge of what was on it. Instead of constant studying, I just focused a lot of brain power on my homework and review packets to provide me with what I needed for the exams. As for the exams, they put the grades in and I have to say I think I did pretty well! I received 'A's and 'B's on my exams, more 'A's though. I feel content with the grades I received.

My Day
Today was a lot different than the others! I did the usual morning routine, getting the invoices form Steve and mailing them. But after that he gave me an assignment from Sylvia. It was to move Frank's boxes full of his stuff form the 2nd floor to the 1st, then under the stairwell. It seemed simple enough, After I got through with most of it though Sylvia came and told me that I put them under the wrong stairwell! The correct one wasn't too far away but with the help of Enrique, we were able to move it to the right one. Sylvia told us to go unpack some toys for Holy Redeemer and count them after. During the afternoon, Steve gave me few scans to check and give back to him. Then, she gave me the assignment to put the counted toys into a spreadsheet in Excel. At first I didn't really understand what I was doing, but I soon remembered most of what I was taught for Excel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog