Enrique Cordero 1/27/17 IT Senior

 In the morning, I set up Sunny and went off to my desk. When I got to my desk Sean was not there. I noticed several things scattered around my desk. A couple of computers, some goggle-looking things, and not much work left around. I figured out how some of the new things worked for about an hour and then I started to get worried about Sean. I called him and he said that there was work for me to do in my email. Before I was about to go check my mail I decided to help Sunny with some boxes and some other things Sylvia wanted done. When I finally finished, I went to check my email but it was time for lunch. After, lunch I did most of the things Sean wanted done. Out of nowhere came Frank. We talked for about half an hour about how my studies were going and what I planned on doing with my life. Lastly, I did my blog and cleaned up a bit to go home.   

            To prepare for my finals, I made sure I studied, I made sure to look over what I didn’t know, and I made sure every answer was filled in. I often tend to procrastinate but this time I secluded myself so that I could peacefully study. I know that when I do study I should look over the things that I struggle on because things I already know I will not help me. Lastly, when I didn’t know a question, I skipped it and made sure to manage my time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog