10-21-11 Tylah Fortson

     My day was pretty bussy. It starting out really slow though because Keli wasn't here of course because she is apparently on vacation so she set up my email and things and gave  me a little project to do, which was bind a lot of papers. I guess she thought it would take me all morning but only took me five seconds because that was the only thing she gave me. She had more work for me but the instructions were with Brian, and guess what! He was in a meeting for a big portion of the morning. So, instead  I got a little work from Gary which was done pretty quickly then went and filed some papers for Yehya. After all that work though Brian was out of his meeting and he brought out the real work for me. So since then I've been working on getting all this information and putting it onto a spread sheet. Which isn't very difficult at all but it can take up alot of your time. Of course like always, I helped Edna with the mail, and is still exciting about my computer name and email being set up because I feel like slowly im becomming a true Ideal Group worker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog