10/20/2011

Today was pretty good can't really complain, the weather was pretty ugly but that's a different story. Work was good, I had many task to do like update the calendar, sort the mail with Edna as usual, make some folders, scan papers, research, and send some e-mails. I did do something new today and that was Sylvia's notes, all I had to do was copy them from her notebook and place them in the computer. Pretty easy right.! I did go with Amanda to pick up the carry out for the meeting, so I got to feel how ugly it was outside. Umm, I did finally call the Admissions at Wayne County, I already explained the details, so no point of writing them down... But yeah that's pretty much my day. Tomorrow's Friday so I don't have work, but I do have a lot of other things to do, but that's a different story as well.... Welp till Monday blog, Sylvia, and Amanda!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog