10/25/11

I did not come to work yesterday (Monday) because I had a doctor's appointment, so today I had to make up from yesterday and tomorrow I will be working since I did miss Monday, but it's good because I can make up my hours, also Thursday is the event..wow time flies by fast. I remember when I first started working here, on my first day I went to the meeting at DTE about the event but I didn't really know anything about it. Thursday I will actually get to see everything put together and see how it all worked out, which I'm pretty excited about. Now about my day, today was okay. I had a bunch and bunch of work on my desk when I got here, but surprisingly I got it done rather quick. As usual I helped Edna with the mail after lunch and did a couple more task. Sylvia and Amanda S had went to a meeting at DTE so I've just been finishing up task, looking up information, and talking to Osmara. Now, I'm going home to relax and get plenty of rest for tomorrow, for some reason I feel it's going to be a very very very long day. Not in a bad way, but a very busy day trying to get everything together for the event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog