10/6/11

Gregarious is to be SOCIABLE, which I need to work on because I am very shy and you can't be shy at the Ideal Group.  Anyways, my day went day went fine considering I am not in a very good mood... But you can't let that stop you from anything.
Well today I had a couple of task to do in the morning like, update a couple contacts, put the logo pictures in the folder for Amanda so she can have for the Dream Maker's Event, and make a couple packages. As usual after lunch I helped Edna and Sean with the mail. I aslo made some floders and learned a new task. I learned how to make the receipt paper to give to Sean, that was pretty easy. Now every Monday I have to ask Loren when he comes in if he has any receipts that I can put into the spreadsheet. Sylvia had me write a paper about my ideal day at work, home, and college so I did that. I actually wrote alot, which I didn't think I was going to do and I read it out loud to make sure it made sence. That technique really works, it helps you with any mistakes and errors. I just did it and found an error.
When your working time really goes by so fast you cannot believe it, I feel as if I just got here and it's already about to be four. Life as a working woman is very Awsome.! It keeps me focused, organized, and on top of my feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog