10/10/2011

I need to start remembering to write my blog everyday, I tend to get distracted by other task. Any who, yesterday went by so fast I couldn't believe it. As soon as I walked in I had a table fool of task and I completed them by lunch, I was very proud of myself for that. After lunch the mail did not come because it was Columbus day, so I know today (the 11th) there's going to be a lot of mail. I need to  prepair myself for that..... I did learn a new task and that was Franks Magazine Subscriptions. Sylvia said, she's going to make me the queen of that. I did more task after that but they were task that I know how to do, so I prefer not to talk about them. Overall I had a good and succesful day yesturday. Well see what happens today........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog