Osmara Zarate October 18, 2011

Tuesday,

Today was a good day. I started off my day entering contacts into Amanda's outlook and made a flyer on tipas how to prevent the flu, since the flu season is coming. Then I worked on the safety walk thrus. I went out to the shop and made sure that all machines where being updated. When I got back inside I started updateing the excel spread sheet. I finished everything before lunch so that Amanda and I could go to eat. We went to Hard Rock Cafe, it was very good! After lunch I prepared for the safety meeting. I set up the conference room and gathered everyone in. The meeting went by good, and everyone left satisfied. After the meeting I updated the file with new content and saved it. In the afternoon, I researched colleges and read the DCRHS newsletter. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog