4/16/12

   Today was a great day. I came in to Ideal and started to do PDPM and hard dollar for Linda since she wasn't here.Then Yesi had me check the list to make sure every employee checks were their. When I finished I helped Yesi on Excel to organize expenses reports. It was something new for me, but it was fun. I finished and Yesi had me mail check for employees, I had to seal them, stamp them. Later I had to file papers and putting them in the employee folders.

   Lunch came and Yesi, Chelsie, and I went to Subway. We got our orders and we went to the Garden Park to eat, since it was so hot outside.We went back and I started to do my Geometry homework, I took my time and finished it. When I was done with my homework Yesi had me put checks and the copies together so Chelsie can file them. Overall, my day went great.

JP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog