Osmara Zarate

This weekend I went to the 2nd Annual Opening of Scarcyny Park. I volunteered to facepaint. It was a bit windy, but it was a great day. I enjoyed painting little kids face, and even though it was cold and windy the kids played and played. I had to leave a bit early because I had to work, but the day was good. Today at Ideal Group I started off my day with a big project. I had to send out emails to hopefully sponsers for the Detroit Cristo Rey Garden party. It took me most of my morning and also afternoon. I had to come up with the email and I did, now I'm just waiting for Linzie's approval. In the afternoon, I worked on some safety stuff, then I began projects for Sylvia. I had to do charge card authorization forms and wait for approval. Since Sean was not in his office, but in a meeting I could only finish up the forms, but not complete the task. I work this Monday and Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be catched up on work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog