Osmara Zarate

I started off my day finishing up the safety meeting updates. Then I started on a project that I needed to finish. I had to create a building layout. I researched a bit on how to create one, and soon I got to work on it. It took over most of my morning because I had to try to imitate the same layout and format all the fire extinguishers and first aid kit. I was able to complete it and send it out to Jon so that he could get back to me with corrections. I also worked with Yvette on updating the letter for the DCRHS Garden Party. I had a great lunch with Hilary. After lunch I made a copy of a check and sent it out for Sylvia. In the afternoon, I looked over some magazine subscriptions and cleaned out some folders. Overall my day was great. I'll be back tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog