Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today was a really fast moving day, I began my day cleaning out my folder and checking what I had to do. I had to make a meeting request again for the safety meetings on Tuesday, since these past couple of days we've been getting our computers updated, our Outlook has been acting kind of weird. I then helped Keli in marketing cut flyers out, the first time I did them, they were accidently printed out wrong, so I had to recut them. After that, I updated Rachael's red book. I also updated the work instructions, Amanda and I went to Starbucks for lunch and after lunch I handed in the red book to Rachael. I then began a project for Amanda, I had to look through all the event folders and double checked if they were in the calender and if they had a check request form. Overall my day went by fast, I'm really excited for our soccer game tonight, wish us luck!

Osmara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog