Osmara Zarate

Today was a good day, I started of my day working on a flyer, I had a bit of trouble with it at first because I wanted to make it different, but I soon got an idea and I was able to create a flyer really fast. It took me about 2 hours to finish, when I was done printing and putting them on throughout the building, I began on my safety meeting things. I updated all of the stuff and did my usual walk thrus. It was soon lunch time, and I enjoyed an arugula salad that Sylvia bought me. After lunch the safety meeting occurred, we disscussed a lot of new things and I was assigned projects. After the meeting I began to update the file, but I remembered I had a project for Yessie. I had to recreate a book drive flyer. I posted them up around the building and when I noticed it was time to go. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog