4/26/12

This weekend I had fun on the first opening day of the park. It was fun, I volunteered to take charge of the Angry Birds game. I left early, but I had fun. Today was fun, I came in Ideal and started to do PDPM and hard dollars folders and filed them. When I was finished, Linda had me take checks downstairs to the mail box. The next thing I did was file employee folders. When I was done I did my Geometry homework which took me the rest of the morning. Linda was going to be out later so she told me to go downstairs with Amanda and work for some of the day. I went with Catherine and she had me do highlight  parking information papers which relate to Engineering, parking, University, and etc. I was done and lunch came. When I was done with my brake I went with Yaya and he had me file some invoices. Overall, my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog