Jacqueline Perez - June 10, 2014


Jacqueline Perez - June 10, 2014

            I have worked hard today and I feel very accomplished. I worked for Setech and assisted Kelly. When I came in this morning, I checked the filing cabinet and saw there were a lot of invoices to be filed. I filed all the unpaid invoices for Defiance, and then did some for paid invoices. Kelly then sent me the aging so I could take care of statements. I looked through each statement and checked if they were on the aging or not.

            For lunch Linzie took Jose, Alex and I out to lunch. We went to O’Blivions and I had some real good onion rings. I also talked to Linzie during lunch and she offered to give me a job in the marketing office. I will now be working two days in the accounting office and a day in marketing. I’m happy for the opportunity to work here and save money for college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog