My 2nd last day by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I went to my desk and checked my email. Alex gave me a spread sheet with colleges and I had to find their location. After I finished, I printed out the mailers and mailed them out. Later Alex gave me another task to do. Later Frank came and told me if I was going to work this summer and i told him yes. I had to search paving contractors on the blue book and make a spread sheet, I did them until lunch. I went to Taco Veloz for lunch.
  When I got back, I went upstairs to file. Osmara came later to tell me that Amanda wanted me. Amanda told me that I was going to go to Surplus and help with the shop. She took me their and later, Zack told me what to do. I met Jose Quintero.  Zack wanted me to get the tools from the boxes and hang them where they need to go. I had to clean the tools, bins, and the shelves. I was there for about an hour and a half. When I got back, Amanda told me my blog topic and I did my blog. My day was great and productive.

  What have I enjoyed from going to Detroit Cristo Rey and working at Ideal Group. Detroit Cristo Rey is a great school. I've made some new friends and learned new stuff. Latin has been one of my favorite classes, I currently have a 97 on Latin. It's a great school and the thing I enjoy the most from the school is the Corporate Work Study Program.The students get to work at a real job. I got Ideal Group and my cousin got Chrysler.
  Ideal Group has been a great experience. I've learned many new experiences. some of the things I like the most of working at Ideal Group are the people, the experience, and my job. Frank has been a great help to me, he gave me a job that pays $20 an hour. I've been getting experience at Ideal that will help me in the future. I love my job, I don't work at a single area, I might go to Marketing, Accounting, Contracting, Sales Department, or Surplus. I do many thing and learn new things as well. I look forward at working at Ideal Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog