Jose Perez 2nd last day


Today was a very good day at Ideal. I started my day by saying hi to my good old friend Amanda. Afterwards I went upstairs and Chris gave me a task to do; making a spread sheet so that we know everything is done correctly. At first I had trouble figuring out what I should do but Amanda Kowalski gave me a few tips. When I had finished I went to do some prints for Tony and also look for some jobs that we needed.

                At lunch, the guys and I went to Green Dot since it was their first time I was excited to see what they would think of it. When we got there, they liked how it looked and after they tasted the food I knew that they loved it. When we came back to Ideal I had a conversation with Linzie about me working in the summer. I was glad to see that everything was working out great and I can’t wait to start working.

                After the talk with Linzie, Frank called me into his office and I was happy to see that he gave me tickets for the Tigers game this Thursday! I love my job because everyone is so friendly and you can get along with anyone. When I was finished talking to Frank I went back to my desk and did the last few things that I had to do. Overall my day went well and I can’t wait to come back my next work day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog