Last Day as a Detroit Cristo Rey Student

. Today was my last day working as a Detroit Cristo Rey student here at Ideal and I can really say I enjoyed it. Sunday I graduate so I’m looking forward to that. Well, I came in at Ideal and started to do PDPM and hard dollar folders, while I was doing that Maria was getting the material checks ready for me. When I was done I started filing invoices that I left on my desk last Friday. Material checks were ready so I started as soon as possible since it was a lot of checks today. When I was done with material checks I gave them to Maria, they were a few checks that were missing some invoices so I handed them to Chelsea.
            Finally it was time for me to go the garden and help out. I went to change clothes very quickly and I headed to the garden. It was lunch time, the good thing was Taco Veloz was there so I had tacos for lunch, which I enjoyed eating them. A few minutes past and I was waiting on Sylvia to give me instructions on what to do, she told me to go to Sarah and she’ll explain to me the procedures. I had to put the water hose on top of the plants then when I was done I had to water the plants that were already planted. It was time to go since today they were going to pick me up early, and headed back to Ideal. Overall I really enjoyed my last day as a Detroit Cristo Rey student
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog