Last Day at Ideal Group


                Today is my last day as a Cristo Rey Intern and I have to say that I am very happy that I made it this far. If it wasn’t for the people of this company I don’t know where I’ll be today. Everyone from Abel in the shop to Amanda in the office have helped me become the person that I am today from learning how to speak with proper manner to drilling a hole through some pipe. I am blessed to have all these people in my life and I’m happy that Ideal Group was my first job since freshmen year. I’ve learned so much and I can’t wait to see what’s ahead. There are so many things I can say about this great company, but I’ll just start by saying thank you to everything.

                My day at Ideal started a lot different today I got a call from Sylvia asking me to go to the garden. I changed into my gardening cloths and Amanda took me to the Contracting building to get a work shirt. Afterwards, I went with a group of people from GE to clean up the neighborhood and gather all the trash. It was really time consuming but we managed to clean everything by lunch time. Even if there were wild dogs barking at us all throughout the day. I had fun and I was happy to help.

                When lunch time came I changed back to my office cloth’s and I went to get some tacos at the garden and then headed back to finish some work for Tony. When I finished my work Amanda asked me to go with her to the next building and check the paints we wanted to use for the new offices. It’s really exciting to see that we are moving and everything is going to be new. Since I have spent four years here it’s nice to have a change and expand. It’s been a pleasure working for the company and I can’t wait to work here all summer.

-- Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog