Richard Zarate: My last day.

  Today when I got here, I went to my desk and checked my email. I asked Amanda for some work and she assigned me labels. Later Alex came and gave me some labels to put on postcards. While I was working, Gary came and gave me a list, he wanted me to change some item costs on the item master. I finished it quick and then I finished my mailers, labels, and I mailed them out. I went upstairs to help Maria to file, she gave me a stack of papers to file. I gave Amanda my work permit so I could work for the summer and we talked about my grades, Sylvia asked me if the National Honors Society was my goal and I told her yes.
  After lunch, I gave my community service papers to Sylvia so she could sign it. Later, Alex came and gave me some flyers and envelopes, she wanted me to fold the flyers and put them inside the envelopes. After I finished, I gave her the envelopes and then she gave me another stack, I folded them and while I was working, I felt dizzy. I gave Alex the stack when I finished. I started to do my blog. I did some mailers for Sylvia and changed some of the words on the thank you flyers. My day was great and I have really enjoyed working at Ideal Group.

  My whole experience at Ideal Group has been amazing. I remember my first day at Ideal, I mostly did mailers for the whole day and now I help Ideal with filing, mailing, making flyers, organizing inventory, and community service. I have really changed since my first day, i'm not that shy anymore, I talk more, I always ask for work, and I have grown taller. I have learned how to use many Microsoft Office programs. The people at Ideal have been great and awesome, they have helped my family a lot. Frank Venegas gave me a job that pays $20 an hour on Sundays. I've really enjoyed Ideal Group and this is only my first year and I can't wait to come back and learn new stuff.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog