4/7/2016 by Richard Zarate


Today was a Surplus day for me. I was going to continue to help Jackie with receiving. I have to get an item from the boxes and put it into MAS. It's a fairly easy process and it made it easier that I already have experience with MAS and I did this last week over my Easter Break. I enjoy doing receiving because you get to see many cool parts that we buy for our website and I also have to track down other details online. I was able to do a couple before I went to lunch.
            After lunch, I went back to my desk. I did a Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training. They're a required training and I need to finish one more by Sunday. I put more items on MAS throughout the afternoon. Jackie and I ran into a few problems because some of the items were in a different language and we took a while to find it. I did more items throughout the day until I stopped to write my blog. My day was productive and now it’s time to wait for my school bus.


             What is my long term goal? I believe that my long term goal is to have a successful career. The reason I want to have a successful career is because I want to support my family. My family has been through so much and we've made many financial sacrifices. I want for my mother to stop working and to relax because I want to support her. I want to become a petroleum engineer in the future. This is an excellent paying job and I believe I can achieve it, if I go to college and graduate with a bachelors degree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog