Jacqueline Perez- Vision and Mission Statements


Previous Vision Statements:
  • I wish to apply and receive enough scholarship help to begin my college year debt free.
  • I wish to do well in school throughout all of senior year and graduate with an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher.
  • I want to raise my ACT score

Current Vision Statements:
  • I will to graduate senior year with 4.0 GPA
  • I will receive Principal's Award for the fourth consecutive quarter of the year
  • I will receive my NHS medal for being part of the organization and continuing to be involved.
  • I will get my athletics award for soccer for the second consecutive year
  • I will complete my paperwork and orientations for my 2016-2017 college year
  • I will be proficient in during my summer internship at Ideal including to continue to grow Cadillac Urban Gardens and become more involved with Scarcyny Park.
  • As a long terms goal I wish to complete my freshman year in college with a 3.5 GPA or higher.

My vision statements have all changed. In my previous statements I have stated that I wanted to begin college debt free and I am! I have received enough financial aid from multiple colleges. I have received a 4.0 or higher for all of senior year so far, but unfortunately it hasn’t raised my overall GPA. I still will continue to strive for another 4.0 and hope to see my GPA raise. I did raise my ACT score to a 21. I have added more vision statements mostly related to my education. I hope to get good grades for the rest of this year and next year. I wish to get the awards I have worked very hard to achieve.

Mission Statement: It is my mission to pursue a life of honesty, leadership, and integrity with family and education as highest priority.
To give back to my community in order to change the stereotypical image portrayed on Detroit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog