12/16/16 Enrique Cordero Senior, IT Department

          Today was a confusing day with the 3-D printer. In the morning, I got Santino started and went to my desk. When I arrived at my desk I informed Sean about what had happened last week with the printer and he understood the problem. Then he asked if I had any more ideas on what to print. I, being eager to keep printing, immediately took some time to find more models to print. Once I found some good prints, I prepared the printer and the files to print. It took a small print about two hours to print but the print didn't really come out well and the printer kept getting clogged when Sean and I tried to print something else. After trying, Sean went out for food so we could have lunch. When Sean came back her had brought me, what was almost like a tradition of chili cheese fries. During and after lunch we tried to print more but the thing wouldn't. Near the end of the day we had to fix Jesse's printer to no avail. Lastly, I cleaned the office a bit, did my daily blog and got ready to head home. 
My few goals I have for this December are to keep my grades high, relax, and try to study a bit during my break. I want to keep my grades high because I have been having a bit more senioritis than usual because of the holidays. I would like to relax because I have also felt much pressure from school to get essays done before the holidays. Lastly, I want to study a bit for the mid-terms that will rapidly appear after break. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog